Tryst-2017 IIT Delhi
Linux Virtualization Workshop
Eager to learn Linux Virtualization just in 1 Day!!!
We have come with Linux Virtualization Workshop with hand on live projects
Linux virtualization refers to running one or more virtual machines on a physical computer that's operated by the Linux open source operating system. Linux virtualization can be used for isolating specific apps, programming code or even an operating system itself, as well as for security and performance testing purposes.
The duration of this workshop will be one day, with Ten hours session , properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions.Certificate of participation will be provided by RoboTryst 2017 in association with Tryst IIT Delhi.
Best Suited for : All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
Day 1 (Session 1)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization overview
- Understand general virtualization, KVM concepts, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Install, test, remove, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment configuration
- Create and configure datacenters, clusters, and storage domains.
Day 1 (Session 2)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers
- Install, perform basic management of, and troubleshoot virtual servers.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
- Manage virtual machines
- Create and use image snapshots, and explore high availability.
- Virtual machine templates
- Create Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® virtual machines with template images.
Day 1 (Session 3)
- Desktop pools and users
- Use desktop pools and deploy the power user portal with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitoring and reports
- Monitor Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and create custom reports.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
- Manage virtual machines with Red Hat Network.
- Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Performance-tune Linux hosts and guests