Accommodation Facility Registration System
For All Tryst-2018/Robotryst-2018/Workshops participants at IIT Delhi
Navigate to Workshop Registration
- This accommodation facility is for all the participants who are coming to attend Robotryst 2018, attending any workshops or any other event of Tryst-2018 IIT Delhi.
- We have 2 Type of accommodation
- Economy Accommodation : The registration charges for economy accommodation are Rs 890/-per day , per person . The economy hotels are located at the economic locations of Delhi i.e. Near New Delhi Railway Stations, Dr. D.B. Gupta Road, Paharganj etc , with ordinary arrangements which only cover the basic necessities of your stay.
- Standard Accommodation: The registration charges for the Standard accommodation are Rs 1590 per day , per person , these hotels are standard hotels as they are comfortable enough for a decent stay and are located in more posh location of Delhi i.e. Paharganj.
- Both the Accommodation facilities include Scheduled Pick and Drop facility from your hotel location to IIT Delhi.
- Accommodation charges do not include Food facility. Although discounted food stalls will be made available at IIT Delhi, from which you can choose and purchase on the spot. Average charges for daily meal will be around INR90-INR 100. Which can be availed in campus canteens and other food stalls.
- Kindly confirm your accommodation and arrival beforehand by making the payment as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary arrangements for our end.
- Accommodation Charges include the stay and transportation charges only.
For Assistance Call
Terms and Conditions
- The accommodation provided will be on sharing basis.
- Although we’ll try to accommodate the participants from same college together, but due to limited availability of Hotels & Lodges, any request for changing the allotted rooms or room partners will not be entertained as all the rooms will be provided to the participants of Tryst Event only. No Choice will be provided.
- The Accommodation charges are strictly non-refundable, Non Exchangeable.
- The Accommodation Charges paid through Payment Gateways (online Payment)/Direct Bank Deposite will include 3% bank processing charges.
- Participants are responsible for all their belongings (laptop, Mobile phones, luggage etc). Team Robotryst or Team Tryst IIT Delhi will be not liable any kind of loss or mishap to your property.
- All are advised to carry their own locks for security concerns.
- There are two types accommodations available with us:-
- Economy Accommodations.
We are arranging for economy accommodation which is low in cost and comes in your pocket size. The hotels that we are providing you in this category are at a different economic location in Delhi, with ordinary arrangements which only cover the basic necessities of your stay.
- Registrations Charges for Economy Accommodations are Rs 890/-for per day, per person
On the Spot Accomodation Charges Rs 990/- will be charged subject to availbility of rooms in hotels/guest houses.
- Location for the Economy Accommodations will be near New Delhi Railway Station, D.B. Gupta Road in Paharganj and nearby area.
- Standard Accommodation.
We are arranging for Standard Accommodation which are different from Economy accommodation on the basis of their location, hotels available in this category are in a more posh area , these hotels are standard hotels as they are comfortable enough for a decent stay.
- Registration Charges for Standard Accommodations are Rs 1590/- for per day per person.
On the Spot Accomodation Charges Rs 1690/- will be charged subject to availbility to rooms in hotels/guest houses.
- Location for the Standard Accommodations will be available in Paharganj and nearby areas.
- Accommodation is also provided inside IIT Delhi , for more details please visit IIT DELHI Tryst website.
- Accommodation Charges include:
I. Accommodation facility on sharing basis.
II. Pick & drop Facility from Accommodation venue to IIT Delhi.
- At the time of checkout the occupants are required to return the commodities provided by the organizers.
- You are required to follow the rules and regulations of the hotel and locality, no usage of Alcohol or drugs will be tolerated.
- All student participants must carry their valid College/School photo ID card. Others must bring their valid photo identity for the purpose of verification. People without valid photo identity card will not be allowed to avail accommodation.
- Random Checks would be made to avoid any illegal practice at the accommodation area. Any Person found guilty would be heavily fined and disqualified.
- Team Robotryst, Team Tryst-IIT Delhi and administration of IIT Delhi will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of your stay for Robotryst 2018.
- Those carrying their laptops or similar electronic gadgets will have to declare their belongings which could be checked for verification.
- Registration for Hospitality will be closed on 23rd of Feb, 2018 at 23:59 hrs.
- These are the dates available for Check in
- 23rd Feb 2018, Time On or after 1200hrs
- 24th Feb 2018, Time On or after 1200hrs
- 25th Feb 2018, Time On or after 1200hrs
- No check in before these dates and time will be entertained, you can only check in On or After check-in date & time.
- These are the dates available for Check out
- 24th Feb 2018, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- 25th Feb 2018, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- 26th Feb 2018, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- 27th Feb 2018, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- Services like ROBOMART.com counter (to purchase kits, tools & accessories) & practice arena will be available at the venue.
Guidelines of Staying at a Hotel
- Do not smoke in an area where is easily to cause a fire, "NO Smoking in bed".
- Guests are required to follow the advice and directions of the Host.
- As this is huge event coordination and cooperation is required from the guests.
- Do not bother other guests, such as singing loudly, or any other noisy actions, etc.
- Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
- Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited.
- The use of facilities and or amenities in the hallways or the guest rooms for any other purpose is prohibited.
- Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited
- Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
- Leaving unattended luggage or other items in the hallway or lobby is prohibited.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom
they are responsible.
- Check-in:-Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents
for hotel records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
- Departure:-Check out time is (mention your checkout time here) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this
time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the occupants will be allowed to stay by paying
additional charges at that time. In case of failure of the guest in vacating the room on expiry of check-out date, the management shall have
the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel
- Photographs and Video’s:-Using photographs and video’s taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who
do so will be subject to prosecution.
- Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal practice at the accommodation area. Any person found guilty would be heavily fined and
- The guest is not entitled to make any modifications in the hotel room and its equipment.
- All electric appliances should be switched off and the windows should be closed when guests go out.
- In case of violation of the above regulations or any misconduct as deemed to cause others’ inconvenience or discomfort, the
Management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave.
- Children are not permitted to be left unsupervised neither in the room nor on other hotel's premises. The parents or the Faculties are
responsible for their children's or students' safety.
Reasons for NOT Providing Food Facility
- From our previous experiences of hosting Robotryst in the past years, we have learned that participants of this huge event come from
various parts of India with a diverse taste in food. Hence, it becomes very difficult for our team to cater to needs of every individual
according to their preference.
Delhi is place known for its food, so we would suggest that you choose food according to your taste and preference available at the venue on
We do not intend you to limit your choices by paying in advance; you are free to choose as per your interest.
© Copyright 2007-2018 - Robosapiens India Publications. All Right Reserved.